Fuchs is a patent law firm in Frankfurt am Main specialising in strategic patent matters. Originally founded in Berlin over 85 years ago, we have been one of the top addresses for IP advice in the Rhine-Main region for many decades. Our team is united by the goal of generating valuable IP rights for our clients. In doing so, we use our experience from many contentious proceedings as well as our enthusiasm for technological progress.
Our clients appreciate the approach we take to building IP rights and portfolios that not only protect their innovations but also achieve business strategy goals. We understand their technology at a scientifically high level and are also happy to assist them with particularly challenging issues. Our experience from thousands of patent, trade mark and design proceedings and our well-coordinated team enable us to provide efficient, reliable and targeted advice to our clients.
The loyalty of our clients over many years and the regular recognition of our performance in various industry rankings prove us right. Long-term strategies, a critical eye on the quality of IP rights, the creative approach and experience from international proceedings, enforcement practice and the defence of intellectual property rights are the basis for a portfolio that generates value.
With our experience from numerous successful proceedings, our sound expertise, our interdisciplinary vision and a worldwide network, we support your business model beyond the mere drafting of patent and trade mark applications. Service-oriented and problem-solving, we take the work off your hands.
Selected examples of our work:
- Together with our clients’ developers, we manage the IP lifecycle of their products.
- We support technology companies in the transition to CO2-neutral production.
- We secure the switch from chemical to enzymatic processes in the production of pharmaceuticals with technical IP rights.
- We support the IP process of an international group in the automotive industry in the transformation to electromobility and autonomous driving.
- With innovative pharmaceutical SMEs, we develop creative patent strategies for new dosage forms.
- In IP due diligence, we minimise risks through in-depth examination and keep an eye on timelines.